Baby Bennett Update!
32 Weeks
How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain: 21 lbs from the last time I checked.
Maternity clothes? Sometimes!
Stretch marks? Duhn, duhn. I have found one. But, that's part of it. I've done everything on my end to prevent them.
Sleep: I'm sleeping a full 8-9 hours every night. Is it great? Been better.
Best moment this week: We have a lot coming up this weekend!
Miss anything? Being able to bend my back.. let's say.. range of motion? Haha!
Movement: Oh yes. Kicks, punches, squirming.. all kinds of fun stuff!
Food cravings: Watermelon, Ice Cream, Milk.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Honestly, not much right now. Smooth sailing.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet.
Symptoms: Back pain, sleepy.
Belly Button in or out? In..but barely!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Moody if I'm tired. :)
Looking forward to: Baby appointment this afternoon, a shower this Saturday, and maternity pictures on Sunday!
Other Bennett Updates:
He has finger nails, toe nails, and real hair! His skin is becoming softer and he's starting to fatten up. That's our chunky boy!
I finally got my fruit loops. Wow, they were better then I thought they would be!
Got the Adventure Gym set up!
Got the car seat all figured out and ready! Fits perfectly in the matching jogging stroller. Can't wait to put it to use!
We've been attending prenatal classes...
We missed the first one, because we were on vacation, but we will be able to make that up in a few weeks. Our first night in class we watched two natural births. HELLO! That was eye opener. Wow. I'm pretty sure I looked like I had seen a ghost. I haven't been thinking about labor until this point. No need in stressing about it when you're only 2 months prego-right? Tonight is our 3rd class. Two more prenatal classes and a 'Mom's Only' breast feeding class to go! I've learned a ton and if you're thinking about taking them, I highly recommend it! I've already learned so much. Example: It's NOT like the movies. ;)




aww u look so cute, so crazy he already has hair and nails!!
ReplyDelete