Today I'm linking up with Jamie for
I'm loving that today we have our 3D Ultrasound make up! Going to get my slushy to wake baby Bennett up, so that hopefully today we can see his sweet chubby cheeks!
I'm loving this little reminder. In the midst of life being completely chaotic and watching the clock fly by and worrying about some of the silliest things, this came at the best time.
I'm loving that our church has an app where I can catch up on sermons during the busy summer.
I'm loving that I've finally found the time to start walking. I miss running. So much. But at this point, I just can't run anymore. It's too hard. Even walking is getting pretty tough... but it's all worth it. :)
I'm loving mobility this week. I've been so sore from working out. Another reason I love crossfit so much, because mobility is an every day thing! Stretching out the body and sore muscles...feels so good!
I'm still loving eating Paleo! Granted, I'm not eating super strict and still having my ice cream and cereal when I want it... but 90% of the time I'm eating it and it's been great! Earlier this week we had this...
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Let me tell you, that as amazing as these tasted.. there is no way they can be so healthy. But they are. This will be a regular, for sure!
Ingredients:
1 lb chicken breast
12 bibb or romaine lettuce leaves, washed
4 napa cabbage leaves, thinly chopped
1 cup raw broccoli, finely chopped
1/2 cup shredded carrots
3 green onions, thinly sliced
cilantro
Thai Sauce:
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup water
2 tbs coconut aminos (we used regular aminos)
2 tbs lime juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions:
1. Grill (we sauteed in a pan) chicken breasts cubes
2. Place lettuce leaves on a plate after washed.
3. Fill with chicken, broccoli, carrots, napa cabbage, green onions, and cilantro.
4. Drizzle with Thai Sauce.
5. Enjoy!
I'm loving that we re-potted our ferns! For the past few weeks they've been looking really weird and I couldn't pin point why. Then I realized how huge they've gotten! Looking a little wild there in the before shot. Love the big pots we Brandon picked out at Lowe's!
I'm loving Essie's Turquoise & Caicos. I talked all about it yesterday in my Base & Top Coat Nail Review.
I'm loving Spark on these sleeping third trimester days! So glad for an energy drink that's healthy for me and safe for Baby Bennett! Lord knows the last thing we need is a baby coming out with more energy then we know he will have...
I'm loving my devotional from today. I get a daily womens devotional emailed to me through the Proverbs 31 website. You can sign up too! Click here.
'It's so easy for me to forget there is a source of strength available to me every moment of every day. It's free of charge. There is no "closed" sign in the window of heaven. And I don't get a recording when I call for help.
For those who have chosen to follow Jesus, God's strength is available. That doesn't mean tomorrow I'll be able to run a marathon; it's not that kind of strength. But as I ponder the type of strength God promises, a clue is found in the word "confidence." Confidence not in myself, but in God's ability to effectively deal with any challenge I'm currently facing.
As I've learned to turn to God for His strength, I've experienced the courage to press on in situations when my flesh wants to give up. I've experienced hope when relationships seem dead. I've experienced peace when fear threatens to overtake me.
We serve a God of unlimited power, and yet it's so easy to forget and rely on our own imperfect strength. What if we accepted that God's life-changing power was really for us? What kind of difference would that make in our lives? Let's make this personal. What kind of difference would it make if you truly believed God's power was available ... to you?'
Sometimes I forget it's that easy to talk to my sweet Jesus.






love it all...devotionals are awesome, Jesus is awesome! Love the lettuce wraps too, they look yummy!
ReplyDelete