Pages

25!

23 August 2013




Well, today I turned the big twenty five!

I can't believe that I'm really that old. Whew. I feel like just yesterday I was screaming from the rooftops that I was 16 and driving, then 18 and 'legal', then the big 21! It's really not that fun to say, 'Woo-hoo I'm 25.' Although my car insurance goes down today, right? Isn't that the big perk? When I was 23 someone asked how old I was and I said 22 and mom said, 'Amanda, you're 23.' Already loosing track!

I told Brandon that being 25 and having the title 'mom' sounds right to me. I can be 25 and be a mom! I can't believe it though. 25?! I feel like I should still be 20. 

Mom called this morning to wish me a happy birthday. She asked how it felt to be a quarter of century old. I told her it's not fair to ask me that when I'm nine months pregnant! Even though I feel wonderful! ;)

Dad called and asked if it felt like I should be 25 and I said, 'Not really.. what do you think?' and he said, 'No, it feels like you should still be at home.' and I said, 'I agree!!!' :)


For breakfast Brandon made me some Birthday French Toast!


Love him for making me feel so special. Him and Jaxon and Trigger brought it into the bedroom for me and they were all singing Happy Birthday. Even Trigger was screaming me happy birthday!


I got an early birthday present yesterday in the mail from Brandon. Diaper bag! He got home before me and tried to hide it from me, but I followed the tracking and knew it was at home! I'm in LOVE!


This morning I got treats from the girls at work. A giftcard for a pedicure from Fran {Hallelujah!} and Sea Salt Scrub from South Carolina! This mama is getting some pampering this birthday!


Yesterday my sister, niece, and mom took me to lunch for my birthday. We ate at Cloud 9 in town. Love that place.. it's so good! I got the smoked turkey sandwich with avocado. Yum! Definitely couldn't finish it all. Bennett is taking up so much room these days!


I got these two necklaces from my sister. Adding to my collection!

 And a cupcake!


As far as birthday plans? I'm not sure! I told Brandon that for my birthday plans I'd like to sit on the couch and not move or have any to do any chores. Just literally sit still. Not sure what he has up his sleeves though, so we will see. ;)

2 comments:

SLIDER