Let the fun begin!
Dr. J. I didn't see this table...
So thankful that my sister got all these awesome pictures!
Baby time!!!
Woo hoo! T-minus 17 minutes before we became parents!
At 3:38 I began pushing. 17 minutes later Bennett was here. With Brandon on one side of me and mom and nurse Donna on the other they helped coach me through. That was the fastest 17 minutes of my life. I laughed, cried, said I was starving... The moment that I will never forget is when Brandon looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, 'I can see him!' I will never forget the tears in his eyes, the smile on his face, and the excitement he had. A picture can't capture that precious moment as well as I did.
September 13, 2013 / 7 lbs. / 20 1/4 inches / 3:55pm
Bennett Lane
Getting cleaned up in the warmer!
The umbilical cord was wrapped around Bennett's neck, so the doctor had to cut it, but Brandon got to cut the extra off.
Foot prints in the baby book!
My two boys!
A perfectly captured moment.
Proud Daddy
Our little family.
Footprints!
Dr. J! We love you!!
First time Bennett saw his Nana
Showing Papa his new grandson!
Mommy's sweet little bundle of joy!
While I switched rooms and got all cleaned up they took Bennett to the nursery to get him checked out and cleaned up.
Check out that leg muscle! I knew he was doing squats in the womb...
After we all got moved and cleaned up and all the choas had settled, they brought him to me before we called it a night. They brought him in and handed him to me and for the first time I got to look at him in a quiet, still room and I had my first mommy moment. I cried. A happy, thankful, blessed, so grateful cry at this sweet little baby that God had blessed us with.
And then we got to see our first smiles before we got some sleep that night!


Those pictures are PRECIOUS!!!! Made me tear up at work haha. So glad everything went smoothly!! I hope you got to eat soon after lol. Beautiful baby boy :)
ReplyDeleteThe smiling video is the sweetest thing EVER!!! Ugh those are the most wonderful pictures!!! He is perfect!!! I seriously about cried. lol Yall are too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSimply amazing. God is so good Amanda! Congrats on your new little family and the pictures were remarkable! Thank you for sharing these sweet moments with us! <3
ReplyDeleteOh gosh. SO sweet!! Love all of your facial expressions!! Beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on Bennett! He is so handsome! I am a new follower to your blog but I've read it off and on from a link on another blog. I have enjoyed seeing your journey to becoming parents. I actually live fairly close to you (in Dover, TN) and Dr. Johnston was my Dr. too!! I love her so much and she delivered both of my babies (just had a baby 9 weeks ago too). I would love to get some more information about AdvoCare. My hubby is really skeptical about it and I just don't know much but what I see here and there. He said he tried Spark one time at a fitness seminar (he is a runner) and it was nasty. I have never tried it though. Is there a good place to go online to read more details about what everything is? Also I have a blog too if you ever want to check it out. I just update about our normal life. www.cheathamblog.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteSo very precious! I just love Bennett's little birth story :)
ReplyDelete