Pages

When life gets busy... Photo Dump!

24 April 2014




Bennett LOVES Tow Mater. Auntie Stephanie found this awesome cars high chair! Boog loves it! Vroom-vroom!


This little stinker. There is so much love and cuteness in this collage I can barely stand it!


Morning smooches. Always drooley!


So, this is my super good friend, Darin. We obviously spend a lot of time together. We texted back and forth about what we were going to wear. I said, 'Probably a little summer dress, I just got them all out!' and she said, 'Me too!' Then when I was getting in the car to head to her house she said, 'I think I'm going to wear a maxi skirt instead.' And then we got there and I was in the car on the phone and Brandon walked in before me and told Darin that we were twins. And then I walked in and it was hilarious!! Great fashionista minds think alike. ;)


Our poor wreath. I apologize for anyone who has been to our house the past two months. It was terrible. There was a F that was wrapped in twine and the twine was unravelled. Lol So, I finally got around to making a new one! I say 'I', but we all know that Brandon helped. ;)


It has been SO beautiful!!!!!! Obsessed with this weather. It's gorgeous. I love the beginning of Spring because it means we have an entire spring, summer, and fall to soak in the gorgeous sun! And this year.. we have a sweet little babe to do life with!

Our first jog together as a family along the river. Love this jogging stoller! Bennett loved the ride. Just checking out this big ol' world. :)

And it wore his little tail out! 


That same morning mom, dad, and Bennett had a mini photo session. Got to hang out with this cutie with the ball cap!


Getting ready for bed checking out his little sea on the crib.


Maxin' & relaxin' at Nana and Papa's! Watching.. drum roll please.. Tow Mater!


Most of our mornings look like this. All the boys hanging out!


Oh! What do ya know... Bennett watching more Mater. Geez louise. This kid.


One Saturday afternoon we spent the day with mom, Aunt B, and Mawmaw doing a little shopping! This was the day we had our first bathroom blow out. To the point we had to just throw the onesie away. Um. Gross. Thank you Jesus for baby wipes and diaper bags with extra clothes! Whew.


My favorite Wal-Mart buddy. :) I might change my mind when he is screaming and pulling things off the shelf. Like I did. Pay back, right?


Bath time. One of his favorite times. I think that he could sit in the tub for hours! Just splashing and splashing. As soon as I sit him in the tub he goes straight for the little basket that has his little toys in it, he pulls it off, and they all fall in the tub.

And after bath time!


A 6 Month photo!


See You Later Alligator! 

 The sweetest time of the day for me is getting ready for bed. Whether it be reading a book, rocking him to sleep, or just getting him to giggle or snuggle. This was a night that I read Bennett one of my favorite stories from a child.. Green Eggs and Ham! I think he liked it. :)


Last week I went to visit one of my best friends from high school. She has a 2 1/2 week old and it totally put things into perspective to how little Bennett was at one point and how big he is now!

So crazy. We are moms!



Those cheeks. You'd think he is storing food in there for later..

Chillin in the bean bag.


Since someone is being such a big boy, we've lowered his crib mattress down for the first time! Eek.



2 comments:

SLIDER