1. The little things...
I've heard, geez, a million times about how I need to soak up the tiny stages of our son, Bennett. As we are approaching the 9 month mark, I am realizing it more and more everyday. I've learned to take a deep breath at times and be grateful for every second I get with him.. even the whiney times. One night I was rocking him to sleep (yes I rock him and I love it!) and he was being antsy and trying to fight the sleep. I began to get a little aggravated because it was already past his time to be in bed and I had a to do list the size of Mt. Everest waiting for me downstairs, but instead I sat and rocked and took a deep breath and thanked God for making me sit in that rocker and rock him just a few more minutes longer. I thought to myself, 'Hmm.. this is God forcing me to spend more time with him and enjoy these precious little moments.. why am I so aggravated?'
Food for thought for any of those other 'List Mom's' out there...
2. Servant Leader
I've been reading a leadership book called, 'The Jesus Hearted Woman'. This weeks chapter is on Humility. I love this verse in Matthew. A good reminder about being a servant and content with who God has created me to be! I love grabbing my bible app and checking out a verse that sticks out to me in different translations. My favorite? The Message! I don't read it.. but it's my favorite translation to read when I'm trying to understand a bible verse in a deeper level.
3. Mini Challenge!
Our Mini Challenge began on Wednesday. So far, so great! Like always. After The Greenbrier, Mother's Day, Brandon's Birthday... It is definitely time for a good cleanse. I love having this to keep me accountable. I love giving myself this hard 10 day push. Can't wait to see what our results will be next Friday!
4. These Special Ladies
Each and every one of these ladies hold such a very special place in my heart! Some of them I knew before AdvoCare, some of them I didn't. There is over 100 lbs lost together in this group plus these ladies are all making anywhere from $500-$3000 a month working part time with the AdvoCare opportunity by serving and helping others! I love my AdvoCare family and these ladies so much!
5. Baby Float
Um.. How cute is this? So cute. Love the shade, so practical, it folds right up in a little carrying case and everything! And guess what? Because I make my own schedule and nap time is about over.. we are heading to the pool to test it out for the first time!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment