A little photo dump/update about the little man that keeps us going. And going. And going!
Panera date! Finally big enough to get out and hang out with us like a big boy. I love it.
Pushing a jogging stroller while running, again.. not easy. Shout out to all the moms that do it! He loves riding in the stroller, which makes our runs that much easier.
Mobile Baby
Wow. Having a mobile baby will change your life forever. You can NEVER leave them out of your sight again. You must put away EVERYTHING but toys, unless you want them to play with it, spit up on it, drool on it, chew on it, electrocuted, etc. You are constantly waiting to hear the next crash or noggin' smash ready to fly up in a heart beat and come to the rescue. Yes, forever changed.
A few weeks ago he began pulling up on things and standing up. Once he did it the first time, there was no turning back. It was so funny to watch him learn. He would pull up and then just stand there like, 'Wow! Look at what I just did!' and look around at us and everything else. Several crashes involved while learning, a few crying sessions because he was 'stuck' and didn't know how to bend down, but never the less he was always back up trying it again!
He is definitely crawling everywhere. And he is fast. When he gets his eye on something NOTHING is going to stop him from going to get it. Sometimes resulting in trying to climb over anything in his way, which leads to several forward plunges with noggin' crashes..but he always makes it to his destiny! I recently 'baby proofed' the bonus room. Took away some decor that sat around and we have toys in ever corner. Now he can crawl to one side and play, crawl to the other and play, etc.
Now that he is crawling and pulling up he is into everything.
Trying to get his Can You 24 on the other day...
Recently got 'stuck' from being nosey...
Stuck his hand in the almond butter numerous times. I do think he is starting to pick up on what the word, 'No' means...
Downstairs we got a play pen. Didn't take me long AT ALL to decide that I wanted one of these. He was constantly crawling towards the stairs, tile floor, stone at the fire place, etc. We have an open floor plan down stairs, so there isn't a place to just stick up a gate. I did a lot of research and picked this one:
I like it because there is a door, it's metal, it's easy fold up, you can position it anyway you want, you can take off the panels separately, there are brackets in case we ever decide to put a panel up in one of the doors. We love it!
Bennett loves to snuggle, especially right before bed. That's my favorite time of day with him. What mom does't love snuggles?
Reading bed time stories
They're so sweet when they sleep!




He is absolutely precious! I can't wait to have our own! I remember cuddling with my nephew when he was that age and it was the best!!
ReplyDelete