Pages

Father's Day 2014

03 July 2014



This year was Brandon's first Father's Day! 


One of my all time favorite photos of these two. What a special day!


For Father's Day we decided to make daddy a craft. Lord help me. I should have looked on Pinterest before I started for tips of painting with 8 months old. It wasn't a complete disaster, but we survived.


I think it turned out great! It's sitting on his dresser and he loves it! So special.



After church we headed to sit down by the river. We hung out in the shade, brought some snacks and watched the boats go by with nana and papa.


These two...
Dad: 'I'm gonna whip you with these switches!'
Bennett: 'I've got the switches now!'


Enjoying his afternoon snuggles!



And of course I celebrated Father's Day with the best dad in the world. Love you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER