This Wednesday.. I'm loving a lot! I am feeling so blessed and grateful for everything that God has given me!
I'm lovin' that I get to start everyday at the gym with these two studs. I'll let you guess which one trains me in the weight room...
I'm lovin' all the funny faces this little man makes. I had the screen turned around.
If my dad put a quote on this picture it would be; 'Is that me? Man, I'm good looking!'
Like this face? Where does this babe get these looks from? His shirt, 'My fingers might be small but I can still wrap nana around them' Lord, don't we all know that's the truth!
I WILL be lovin' when this teething bug goes away. Poor guy has been having a rough week and a half. Teething for us comes in waves, so I'll be glad when it leaves.
I'm LOVING this new Slam! AdvoCare is currently doing Launchapalooza. I don't ever want it to end! The products this summer have been incredible. Green Apple Spark is definitely my favorite, but this new SLAM tastes like the beach!
Still loving my bible study. Love this part I highlighted. A great reminder.
And I'm loving this song by For King & Country
'I'd love like I'm not scared-Give when it's not fair
Live life for another-Take time for a brother-
Fight for the weak ones-Speak out for freedom
Find faith in the battle-Stand tall but above it all
Fix my eyes on you'






i love that song too!!
ReplyDelete