Pages

Tick tock...

22 February 2011

Life lately has been a bit hectic. Hectic, stressful, overwhelming...I mean really, the 'complaining' list could go on. Work is amazing, as usual. I love my job and to me it is sort of a get away more then a job or chore or just to get that pay check. Life with Brandon not around can sometimes be difficult, ESPECIALLY trying to plan our wedding. Don't get me wrong I am strong and definitely have proven myself to be very independent... but there's always so much to do and when I get through a list, one more giant one gets piled in front of me. Who doesn't love crossing off a to do list or looking at a fully marked off shopping list? This wedding list seems to never be 'cross-off-able'.

I am just trying to make it through this week. If I can make it through this week, then I can make it to next week. Next week will finally be March, the month I have been waiting for since the beginning of December. The world will come to a stop and I will get to spend time with the one person that means the most to me in the entire world. The world will stop and nothing will matter for a good 2-3 days but quality time, good food, and family and that is what is getting me through this last drawn out week.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER