Pages

57 years!

06 June 2011

My mawmaw and pawpaw have been together 57 years. WOW, that's a long time! Sunday the whole family got together and surprised my Mawmaw with lunch! We all met at the China Buffett. My cousin Joanna got a hold to my iPhone ap and started playing :)

Mawmaw...

Mawmaw & Pawpaw

After that Mawmaw & Pawpaw came over to see our house for the first time and to meet Jax. They loved Jax! After they left I had another dressing change that Brandon did all by himself {he's a pro now} and then we watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Cute movie!



This morning Brandon was off to work early and so I got stuck with stay at home mom morning. Jaxon woke me up whinning, which usually if I tell him hush, he listens...but not this morning. So I figured he had to go to the bathroom pretty bad. So, I got up at 6:30 {SO EARLY-I still had 20 min of sleep} and took him outside. As soon as I took him outside he threw up a feather. Hmm... REALLY JAXON? So...it was a small feather. Not sure where he got it from? I guess from just being in the yard and playing. Hopefully he learned his lesson.


I went home and checked on him on my lunch break. All is well he was sitting up in his kennel excited to see me when I got there! Then we just layed around and played for the rest of my lunch break...




What if there were two Jaxon's?! AH!

Haha! Stretch arm strong!




Tonight I am really working on my wedding blogs. I have an excuse for not doing it last week. Hello, surgery! So, I plan to work on that tonight now that I have the picture CD's! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER