Yesterday was spent on the couch until about 1:00. My nurse snuck me out into the world! ;) First we went to target. When we got there I went to the bathroom and when I got out and walked around the corner Brandon was looking for me a wheel-chair to sit in. Right when we were going to get it...a woman took it. From what I could tell, she didn't need it that bad. Why do people do that? It's sad how lazy some people are. So, it was off to me walking around the store, slowly. But first we grabbed some mango smoothies from the Target Deli. {YUM!}
After we left Target we went to Walmart to finish up our shopping. There I wasn't able to land a scooter chair, but I did get a wheel chair and Brandon pushed me around!
We went a lot faster then one of the scooter ones! Jaxon has a nicename in our house. We like to refer to him as the Orange Monster. Well, that orange monster has destroyed all of his toys. Yesterday we were on a mission to get him some that he won't chew up in a day! We hit jackpot at walmart!
A couple other things I went after was the new Runner's World Magazine and a new coloring book! We had to ask an employee where the coloring books were. We couldn't find them! They were back in the toys and sad to say...the selection was pretty small. I guess kids aren't coloring anymore since they have all the high tech fancy toys now... Sad.
When we got home we gave Jax his toys. He is totally loving them. We keep them all in a basket and he drags out one at a time so that in about 10 minutes they are all over the living room floor! I don't mind as long as he is chewing on HIS stuff and not ours. :)
I had my second wound change yesterday and it went just as well as the first one. Brandon did the whole thing and didn't need any help! So glad he got it down so fast! Mom and dad and my niece Sammie came over for dinner again. We had Papa Murphey's pizza. It was so good! Sammie joined me in some coloring...
After they left we went out for some ice cream!
This was actually mine and Brandon's first date to Baskin Robbins!
Today is my Mawmaw & Pawpaw's 57th Anniversary! Going out with the family to lunch to celebrate and then finally going to show them our house and introduce them to Jaxon! Can't wait for them to come over and see our home. An update on my surgery spots: still numb and itchy stitches. Hope I stay numb for a little bit longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment