Pages

Catch up!

16 June 2011

So the wedding posts are finally over! Glad I got it done all together, and extremely detailed though. It will be awesome to look back and see everything and remember the details.

Time for a quick picture update on what's been going on with the newlyweds lately. Oh, and that fuzzy white and orange thing that keeps our home alive!




Let's start with our favorite subject:
FOOD

I've found a new love at the Mexican Restaurants. I used to be stuck on shredded chicken quesadillas and rice, but I ordered fajita nachos and have been stuck ever since. You should try them, but be careful...they're addicting.

One night we went over to mom and dad's for some hot dogs on the grill! We threw on some of our chicken for the week while we were at it. Yes, we eat all of that chicken in one week and yes, most of it is Brandon.


Salsa Chicken

Ingredients:
{Crock pot recipe}
Frozen Chicken Breasts
1 Jar of salsa

Directions:
1. Place frozen chicken breasts in crockpot
2. Add one jar of salsa
3. Cook on low 6-8 hours



Salsa Chicken Nachos


Ingredients:
Frozen Chicken Breasts
1 Jar of Salsa
1 can of Black Beans
Shredded Cheese
Scoops

Directions:
1. Make Salsa Chicken {Recipe Above}
2. Cook Black beans on stove
3. Place scoops on plate, layer with black beans, salsa chicken, and top with shredded cheese.

Hard to believe, but everything on this plate is healthy except for the scoops. It's scoops, black beans, and one of our favorite, simple meals salsa chicken.

This is a new favorite that my lovely ladies at work shared with me. If you can't tell, we love chicken. And something we love more then chicken is an easy meal. Here we have ranch chicken with black beans. Again, I did a twist to keep it semi-healthy. Brandon is still talking about how good it was! If you're a ranch lover, you will definitely love this!


Our new favorite ice cream that we keep in stock in the freezer. It is made with some kind of healthy milk, therefore makes it healthy!

This trip however, not so healthy. We went to Steak N Shake one day and totally pigged out. Double steak burger with bacon and fries and a california double steak burger with fries. And you can't go to Steak N Shake and get the steak but not the shake! Side by side banana and strawberry and a mint chocolate chip cookie milkshake for Brandon, YUM!




Next topic:
Furbaby!


Jax loves riding in the car. He has finally figured it out. Get in this big red thing and I get to go somewhere! So far he has been to the Bark Park, Petsmart and to the grandparents TONS of times! He loves playing with his cousin Simba. Not sure if Simba cares for his company..

Here is Jax chillin after a long afternoon or running in nana and papa's backyard. He loves that they have a fence and can run around like a mad man.

Jax got his first shirt and probably last. It says: "What happens at the dog park, stays at the dog park" Why will this be his last shirt? Because within 20 minutes it had a whole in it and a stain on it. Gotta love puppies.

Here is Papa taking his favorite grandson and his son for a walk. He has actually gotten so good at walking on a leash vs trying to eat it.




Next topic:
J.O.B.

Of course, work is going great. With the type of thing I do, we have our good months and our not so good months. Luckily we have had good months, the past three months! We are on a roll!

I got an email that we were, again, the number one internet department in Tennessee! Yes, us three girls on top!
{I think I have the right to brag}

The week of the 13th was the best week we have had, since I have been here. My goal is to set appointments with our customers that email, call, or text in. We write our appointments on a board, week by week. For the first week ever, that I have worked here and only the second time in the Internet Department history we filled up a week, and kept it going! 30 appointments in one week, when our average is 20. Our treat? Lunch at Ruby Tuesday's!

As you know, the fair is in Clarksville at the Clarksville Speedway. Big Foot came our way and was out on our lot for a whole day! Here's the internet department!

Now, Big Foot was exciting but this was even more exciting! Carter, Fran's chubby little man had an afternoon dotor's appointment so he got to come back and hang with me and his aunt kk. Bundle, and I mean BUNDLE {chubs} of joy! ;)




Finaly topic:
Life

Life on the homefront is wonderful. Going to do a blog soon of the house, somehow. Still working on that. We got a new painting from a sweet couple of ours that was in our community group. It is SO awesome! Going to keep us on our toes, and our eyes on our Jesus.

Another little piece of wall decor we found

Update on the wounds? Well, I'm healing. As scheduled, going well. Yesterday would have been my two week check up, but since I'm such a pro the doc is letting me do every two weeks. I'm still packing, well...Brandon is still packing them and they are getting smaller and smaller each day. Still no swimming or sweating, but I'll be there soon enough.

Last weekend I was feeling up enough to go out and hang out with some friends! We went to jazz on the lawn and got to see everyone!


Since it has been SIX years since we did family pictures, and we gained a new family member, mom decided it was finally time for some new pics! So we dressed up all matchy matchy and headed to meet the talented Kaylee Mattice! Again, we saw her amazing her talent is with the simple click of the camera knob. Here's a quick teaser.
If you know us, this picture doesn't shock you.


1 comment:

SLIDER