Friday night I did some grocery shopping and got my Sammie time in. She went grocery shopping with me and then we came home and made mini pizza's for dinner. Thanks to the ladies at work, another fun recipe! The 'dough' is wheat english muffins and then you just add normal pizza toppings and top however you want! Fun, fast, and easy.
Before
After!
After dinner we had some girly chit chat and I painted her nails, toes & fingers! Her color choice? OPI Charged Up Cherry with white polka dots! Smart girl ;)
Saturday morning I got up and went for a run. I ran my neighborhood which is not an easy run. It's FILLED with hills...either way I go. Tough route. I had gotten down to running my route in 13 minutes, but today it took me 18. BOO! But hey, gotta start somewhere, right? It felt good. Planning on getting up and doing it again tomorrow before church!
After my run I got ready and we went to Nashville for the day. Dad got to use his Garmin that mom got him for Father's Day. When we started to get close to Nashville dad said, "Why isn't she talking to me? Maybe she's at lunch." Haha I guess everyone names their Garmin? His is Mrs. G. When we got to Nashville we decided to stop for a bite to eat before we started our shopping. We went to TGIFriday's! {My FAVE!}
I got the usual; Dragonfire Chicken.
It's seasoned with a Kung Pao sauce. It's an RPRP on their menu. {Right portion right price} So, it was healthy!
From there we went to CoolSprings. I've never been there. I know, you are all thinking {LYKE OMGZ WHAT?!} Nope, never been. I'm a deals kinda girl. I mean come on, my favorite pair of jeans are GAP jeans. Where did I get them? The Goodwill. Also, not a fan of shopping or spending money on myself. So I like to make my trips quick, easy, and as painless as possible. But, I have my 2-3 time-a-year trips where I go all out and spend a whole day doing it. In the end I feel like I do right now. Like I ran a marathon or something. Carrying all the bags around and seeing what all I got was so nice. Oh, what it takes to make this sheltered Clarksville girl smile.
I got some new bangles, sun glasses, a dress, 2 sports bras, 2 pairs of running shorts, and a few other things. My favorite buy? JELLY SHOES! Are you kidding me?! I've been waiting for a pair of these since mom quit buying them for me when I was 5! So excited that I got two pairs! Best thing? They're ballet flat style!
Be watching for 'em! You'll want a pair.
Im the same way, love my goodwill finds, its just worth so much more when its unique and inexpensive! =)
ReplyDelete