Short little blog post...
What a busy day and definitely a busy night in store for us! Mom and dad's extra fridge broke, so Brandon is throwing away the old one and going to get their new one and putting it in for them. Not to mention...we are leaving tomorrow afternoon so we have to clean {who wants to do it when they get home from vaca?} do laundry and make the snacks that we are taking with us! Oh wait, I have to pack for not only the high maintenance me, but also for Brandon and the puppy! YES! Jaxon gets to come with us to the lake! Yipee :)
With that being said I don't have much time for a heart felt blog today, I just have three simple pictures to share.
1. A convo between my brother and I.
True story.
2. My sweet husband.
We are totally two peas in a pod.
3. My beautiful family!
Brandon, Me, Michael, Mom, and Dad
I am peacing out till after my mini b-day vaca! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Lata's!



No comments:
Post a Comment