Pages

Weekend Wrap up

20 February 2012



This past weekend, was a blast! We had the best weekend! On Friday we got our new bedroom furniture. Love it so much! My body is so sore though, from the new microfiber mattress. Supposedly it will take about a month to get used to the switch from a pillow top, but I really hope it doesn't take that long, because I feel like I've been hit by a truck! Unfortunately the dresser was damaged, they called from the warehouse and told us. So we have everything but the dresser and will be getting that in sometime this week! Friday night we ran a few errands collecting things to go with our new bedding and had a chill night in with Wendys and the boys!


Saturday morning we woke up, ate breakfast, and went to the gym. I walked 2 miles in 30 minutes. That's pretty fast to be walking. I was hoofing it and on a incline. Dripping sweat. Man, it felt so good. When I got done walking I went to the weight room and busted out some abs. That felt incredible too. It still hurts today. Love it.


Brandon got Jaxon a toy. This is what happened after two minutes.
Crime scene...

Suspect..


Saturday afternoon we went with some close friends to Nashville to celebrate my friend, Cynthia's 21st birthday. We had a blast! We went to Margaritaville and then bounced around from place to place and even got her up on the stage at the Big Bang Dueling Piano Bar so she could get Happy Birthday sang to her! A great night, with lots of fun memories!


Before dinner :)

Me, Cynthia, and Justine!~

Dinner at Margaritaville!

The stilts man came out and was sure to embarrass her. He man lots of us balloon hats and sang Happy Birthday!

Balloon Hats!

Cat chasing mouse ;)

Birthday girl!

Cynthia and her pretty cake!

Can't believe I actually got everyone in the picture + the crazy hats. Fun times!

I got her the best gift ever, of course. A cute necklace and earrings, some bracelets, and that cute sleeping mask. :)


And where was Jaxon, do you ask while all of this mayhem was going on?! No worries, he was at his favorite place and hanging out with his favorite elderly...grandma and grandpa! He had a great time, and I know that because after we picked him up Sunday morning he slept ALL. DAY.

Thanks again mom and dad! :)

Helping mom pick out a movie..

And napping with grandpa!


Sunday we ate, and ate, and ate...and napped.

Well, they did...I didn't.

We also watched the movie Flypaper. GREAT buck rental at the Redbox!

Have you seen it? So good! I feel like it might have been skipped over...was it even in the movies? I don't remember. Great movie, though. you should rent it!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. I can't wait to see your completed bedroom :)

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER