Pages

Bloggers {Four-One-One} Link Up!

17 July 2012



Today I'm linking up with Becky for

I love following From Mrs. to Mama on Instagram/Blogger. She is so cute!


1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I have been blogging since February 2011. I started blogging, because a friend of mine did it. I loved how she used it as an online journal of life to connect her with out of state family and friends. I also wanted to start to document everything in our lives so we can remember even the tiniest details! I don't have time/patience for scrap booking, but I can type up a quick post! My blog has changed a little bit. I added a recipe tab to keep up with our favorite recipes. I've also connected with a few long distance blog buddies as well!




2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

Right out of high school I skipped college. I went to work at a bank as a teller. I climbed the ladder then realized that being at a bank was not what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. There was then an open position at Jenkins & Wynne for an Internet Coordinator {where I work now} and I love my job. Every aspect of it. I love the company, the people I work with, and most importantly what I do all do. God has truly blessed me with this job.




3. Where have you traveled?

I've traveled to: Tennessee {obviously-it's where I live!}, Kentucky, San Diego, Florida {a few times}, Virginia Beach, Jamaica, New York City, and Chicago!




4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

This is tricky. First thing? Hmm.. More then likely something for my parents. I'm thinking the dream lake house that they've always wanted! They've done, do, and will continue to do so much for everyone else. They deserve it.




5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

1. People who pull out in front of me and go 5 under the speed limit.
2. People who walk around stores {ie: WALMART} not paying attention to where they're going/what they're doing.
3. Rudeness. It's called common courtesy folks!




6. What is your favorite movie?

My inner child says this:


My chick flick side says this: 

My action side says this:




7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
All I drink is water. Beer is disgusting, soda is bad for you, and if I drink tea it's my momma's sweet tea.
But when I do drink wine my favorite wine is Beachaven's Cumberland White.



8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Run, swim, read, catch up on my tv shows, paint my nails, take a relaxing bubble bath, do a DIY project. Kinda depends on my mood and how much time I have.


9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Oh, this is tough. I actually haven't went shopping in a while. A long while. If I had to pick, I think I would pick either Target, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls. Those are definitely my favorite stores! That way I could get clothes & home goods ;)



10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
On mine and Brandon's third date he took me to the hibachi grill, Hananoki, to eat sushi. We were sitting in the sushi bar and he got edamame, never heard of it, never ate it before... well, I went to slide one of the beans out and it flew across the restaurant. Considering it was one of our first dates...I was pretty embarrassed and I know my cheeks got red. Now, every time we eat it-he has the tell the 'Remember when' story. :)



11. What day would you love to relive again?
Our wedding Day. Hands down. Over and over and I wouldn't change a thing.


12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Emma Stone. She is hilarious, serious, funny, and pretty! From Easy A to The Help. 
She's an awesome actress.


13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Cato, Sonic, Coach House Gifts, Summer Program at our Local Water Department


14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Right out of High School


15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
St. Lucia.


16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 
My family <3


17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Still married to the man of my dreams with hopefully, a little one {or two} running around! ;)


Don't forget to link up!

2 comments:

SLIDER