Pages

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

24 October 2012


It's Friday! Just kidding, kinda. My Friday, you're Wednesday... whatever. ;)

Today I'm linking up with Jamie for



I'm loving that my sweet hubs is home. Cooking for two again has been great! I'm so glad to have someone else to feed. Cooking for one can be tough. Right before Brandon came home I prepped a few meals and froze them. Definitely something I'm going to start doing more often. It was so nice being able to walk in from work and the gym and just throw something premade in the oven!


I'm loving that our church now does a live broadcast on the web. I'm really loving it this week, since we missed church due to The Color Run! It was awesome to be able to pile up on the couch and watch the sermon straight from the GCom Church App Monday night!


I'm loving all my new name brands in my closet from the Goodwill/Thrifting/Yard Saleing. It's like I have a whole new closet! This was my #ootd from Monday. Banana Republic skirt for $2 and a hand me down sweater. Ta-da!


I'm loving that thanks to my mom I FINALLY found the recipe to a Rachel Ray dish that I saw her make on TV a few weeks ago. It's no surprise that I love to cook, but I get inspired by watching cooking shows... especially hers. She definitely knows what she's doing! I learn so much when I watch her. My favorite show of hers to watch is the 'Week In A Day' show. I love prepping meals, so this show is spot on! I'm excited to cook this recipe this weekend and share it on the blog this week! It's got 19 ingredients, which usually the ingredients list scares me, but with a little tweaking I got this!


I'm loving that I get a 4 day weekend with my man! I'm so blessed to have a job that understands the life of a military family and lets us enjoy time together when we can. We've got some fun things planned for our days off and I can't wait for some good quality time! :)


What are you loving this Wednesday? Link up!

1 comment:

SLIDER