This year I did a horrible job at taking pictures of Christmas, but I do want to blog about the moments I did capture! It was a whirlwind and I can't believe it's over.
My brother and his girlfriend Kristina FINALLY got engaged! He proposed at the Riverwalk with a puppy. So sweet! It was so tough keeping this secret, but definitely worth the wait!
Brandon and I threw them a surprise engagement party afterwards and it was so fun! We are so incredibly happy for both of them and I'm so excited to have a new sister! <3
Saturday consisted of a bunch of lounging around. At my house at mom's house. I took a shower that morning, but stayed in my pjs all day. I can't tell you when the last time I did that was!
Jax loves his naps with grandpa. Yes, he is sleeping in this pic! So goofy.
Holiday baking with my man!
Naps, naps, and more naps.
Sunday morning we took family photos!
They turned out awesome! Here's a sneak peek..
Each year the Sunday before Christmas we have dinner at my Memaw and Pawpaws house.
Delicious food and ate too much. As usual. But, it was so good!
So blessed to still have these two around! <3
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve morning I was up at 5:00 with my Spark to hit some Insanity.
After my workout I got ready and headed to work. Boo. I know, but luckily I only had to work until 10:30! After work I went home and did some baking and cooking to get ready for the Christmas Eve festivities that was later that night at our house.
Christmas Eve Service at Grace is a yearly tradition with the fam. Such a beautiful service and a very important message about how we need to fit in Jesus' life. Not the other way around.
Christmas Eve night consisted of junk food, gift exchange, and dirty santa swap with mom, dad, brother, his fiance, sister, and niece. It was so fun! I got a few pictures...
Me and my Grinch!
My dirty santa gift we ended up with. How awesome is this vase?
Later that night we all sat around and played cards games.
I got an awesome mug from a co-worker and had to test it out! It's so cute!
We played the card game hand and foot. If you have never played you are totally missing out! It's the best game we've ever played. So much fun!
Every Christmas Eve Brandon and I get each other jammies. I had to get him the Grinch pants. And he did a pretty good job with my snow flakes. I love them! :)
Christmas Day
Christmas morning we always wake up so excited! We also always let Jax open his stocking first. He was soooo excited when he saw all his toys and bones!
Telling Santa thank you!!
Already loving his giant candy cane bone!
Then Brandon and I do our stockings.
Brandons
Mens Health Mag, Neutrogena face goodies, Reese Christmas Trees, Car air fresheners,
back scratcher, and head messenger.
Mine
Candy, Burts Bees {always-love it}, iTunes gift card for the Britt Nicole CD, Martini Drink Mixers{!}, scarf, ring and bracelet, back massager, etc. He always fills it up good!
Passing out presents so excited!
I got Brandon and Jax an F150 remote control monster truck!
They've already wore out the batteries. ;)
So excited while unwrapping!
I also surprised Brandon this year with some Forbes Fitness Advocare shirts and bags I had made and ordered!
And he got me some Advocare shirts & tanks too!
Every year Brandon gets me an ornament. Love this one. <3
Brandon also surprised me with an iPad. And when I say surprised I really mean it. I had NO clue he was even thinking of getting me an iPad. I didn't even ask for one! Definitely a huge surprise and I love it!!
And yes, I got that sweet puppy too. I already blogged about him, here!
After we got ready for the day we headed over to moms for breakfast and presents!
The Santa that stops at my parents house got me some pretty awesome stuff!
Pink Advocare gear. So excited!
Pink Advocare gear. So excited!
Pampered Chef goodies!
Vera Bradley goodies :)
And let the collecting begin! I've seen every episode and so will our kids.
At my mawmaw's for Christmas later that afternoon we had finger foods. Yum!
My sweet mawmaw opening her gift from us. :)
We definitely had an awesome Christmas this year for so many reason. Blessed to have Brandon home, family in town, and love all around.




Looks like fun Manda! Jax looks so happy with his bone! you guys are a cute fam!
ReplyDeleteOh and I have that mini back scratcher too! =)
Love your family pics, especially the one of him holding y'all haha. I got that Pampered Chef mini spatula too..I'd been wanting one for a while, that thing is so handy. Looks like a funnnn Christmas! We definitely should exchange cards next year :)
ReplyDelete