Pages

Friday's Letters- Vol. 22

12 April 2013


Today I'm linking up with Ashley for


Dear Brandon, I am so glad that you're home. <3 


Dear Baby Forbes, Hi! Can't suck that in anymore. Officially feeling the pressure and hello baby bump! Only took four months, but there it is. Still in that fat/prego looking stage. With my fitness back ground and the fact that I spend every single day doing everything I can to maintain a toned body and healthy lifestyle growing a belly has been someone interesting for me. But, here it is! Or.. the start of it at least. PS-I'm growing a little more wide then out. Princess vs Prince? 


Dear Jaxon and Trigger, Yay for daddy being home! I can finally relax while someone else helps you burn out your energy and I can also sit by while someone else lets you out 50+ times. ;)


Dear stupid sinus/allergies/whatever you are, You suck. I haven't been sick since October, but I'm glad you decided to make your big appearance when Brandon got home from deployment and we started our four day weekend. I finally get time off work. Finally get time to spend time with the hubs, and I get to spend it dealing with you and carrying around snot rags like my mawmaw. Rude.


Dear Brooke, Woah! I knew you would kill it on the challenge, but dang look at these results! So proud of you and your dedication! I know that you are ready for summer with your new tightened up beach bod. Congrats!! And thanks for letting me be apart of your awesome journey! 
Read her story, here!



5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! So glad to find another Tennessean!! Y'all are an adorable couple with a cute little family! So glad I found your blog & I can't wait to get to know you better through your blog!!
    Have a wonderful weekend, the weather is supposed to be lovely!!

    xoxo,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup - your baby bump is adorable, congrats! And my sinuses and allergies have been so bad lately. I'm finally getting over what seemed to be a sinus infection - yuck! Have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! I owe it all to you! Thank you for being my cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just spent forever on your blog all the way back to the wedding posts! ! Your bump is adorable! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the blog hop! New follower! Congratulations on the pregnancy! Our baby boy just turned 1 at the end of March! Enjoy this journey! It goes by oh so fast! Would love to have you stop by & follow along!

    Amy @ keepin' up with the Smith's

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER