Pages

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

10 April 2013



Today I'm linking up with Jamie for


I'm loving that Brandon is home! YAY! After an 80+ day deployment with a very frustrating trip home with delay after delay, he's finally here! He's been gone since the middle of January. Long deployment for us. He doesn't deploy very often, thankfully. But so grateful to have him home. I honestly forget what it's like to have him around. There's so many things, even to the smallest details...
-Being able to text or me call him.
-Having an incredibly nice deep sleep cause my body guard is home!
-The smell of cologne, shaving cream, or body wash.
-Hearing movement somewhere else in the house.
-5:00 AM puppy potty whines. :D
-Dinner and evening plans around the house

I'm loving that this Wednesday is mine and Brandon's Friday! We've barely gotten to spend any time together since he got home Saturday night, well, Sunday morning. We're taking the next two days off to enjoy a nice long four day weekend together. We have a few plans, but for the most part we will just wake up and do whatever we want!


I'm loving grocery shopping for my man. I got all his favorite things!


I'm loving the German Candy store he brought me home! Although deployments aren't fun at all, I get excited on the trip home when he gets to stop in Germany. I always get a HUGE variety of different kinds of candy. But, this time he was buying for two and half, so I got a little bit more. ;)


I'm loving cooking for two again. The way to a man's heart is through the stomach right? Well, I know that's true in my case. Sunday morning before church we made Biggest Loser Oatmeal Pancakes with turkey bacon, fruit, and of course chocolate milk.


 I'm loving normalcy. <3


I'm also loving having my ice cream buddy back! I don't feel as guilty when I have someone else to eat it with! This was Bryer's Reese. Oh my. Peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter chunks. Yum!


I'm loving our little sweet potato! Baby Forbes has been a turnip for almost two weeks and I've been dying to see what fruit/veggie it was gonna be next. A sweet potato! Whew! That probably explains why I'm feeling large and in charge today. I feel like I ate 15 big macs last night before bed. Part of it, right? And no, it has nothing to do with the bowl of moose tracks I had last night, k? I'm 17 weeks! Officially 4 months pregnant. 4 months?! Supposedly two weeks away from the 'Second Trimester Energy Boost'. And two weeks away from finding out if our little sweet potato is a he or she!


Since I don't know what I'm having, I totally relate to this picture.


I'm loving that I finally found little pizza crusts! Perfect for a personal pan for me and the baby when I want pizza SO bad, but don't want to eat it because it's so unhealthy. Or when I don't want the temptation of turning a medium pizza into a personal pan, again. Oops!


I'm loving this WEATHER! Holy cow it has been gorgeous! The temps are high 60's-70's and they're actually sticking! I think that spring is finally here. {Hopefully}. This morning Fran and I were able to meet and run outside for the first time. Yes, very exciting! I hate the treadmill, so I've been eagerly waiting for decent 5:00AM temps. Pace is a little on the slow side. But considering I have a sweet potato on my bladder and this is the first time I've ran outside in 3 weeks, not too bad. Can only get faster from here!


I'm loving this sweet face with the one mustache. How could you not?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER