At the very end of February, Brandon and I were able to attend AdvoCare Leadership School in Texas, since we are apart of AdvoCare's Leadership Team.
We had an incredible time. We got to meet so many like minded Champions from all of the US, we got to attend high level training seminars, here from several of the world class endorsers we have, attend the Presidents Party, and hang out with some of our closest AdvoCare friends and team mates!
Photo Dump & Memories from our trip...
Waiting in the airport getting ready to leave Nashville!
So long Tennessee. I absolutely love flying!
Thursday night we attended The Presidents Party. Which was a black tie event with a dinner following a casino night!
Feeling pretty snazzy with this hunk!
Not a fan of selfie's, but I was feeling pretty this night!
Dinner with my sweet friend Dantia!
And this guy.
Casino night
Got fake money to gamble with!
Was able to meet CEO of AdvoCare, Richard Wright for the first time.
Party Time! SPARK & Rehydrate fountains!
We might have went through this line a few times...
Casino games!
I don't remember what this table was and I'm not sure if I knew what I was doing.. but I was pretty good at it!
Friday morning Leadership School began and it was a phenomenal two days! We heard from so many incredible speakers and leaders.
Friday morning we were able to hear Jason Witten speak and share his story.
Lunch break!
And Brooke got there!!! <3
Downtown Fort Worth
In the Forth Worth Convention Center Arena!
AdvoCare's National Spokesperson, Drew Brees. He is so empowering. I love getting to hear him speak!
Quick interview with Trevor Banye! Great guy.
Steve Holcomb, Nick Foles, & Ryan Tannenhill!
And we were able to hear insights from Emmitt Smith!
More pictures and memories...
Chris & Dantia, Brooke, and Brandon and I.
Me and the girls! :)
Gotten taken down town Fort Worth to the Stock Yards with the locals. Had a DELICIOUS dinner and got to walk around. Brooke & I might have rode a mechanical bull... (not pictured.) ;)











No comments:
Post a Comment