Pages

Young, Wild & Three! Bennett's Third Birthday Party

14 November 2016



Three Years Old

Bennett turned 3 on September 13, 2016. It seemed like just yesterday he was born. That was a tough pill to swallow! I have a three year old. Crazy. We had a fantastic time celebrating his third birthday. His actual birth day we are in Dallas for a corporate training with our business. That weekend when we got home we celebrated with a small party with our family! Here are some highlights and the decor for our Young Wild & Three Birthday Theme!


I made the table cloth backdrop out of dollar store plastic table cloths. This is the 6th one I have made. It's an easy, inexpensive way to dress up a party spot! Check out how I made it here

 For our Young, Wild & Three theme we decided to do a small cake, cupcakes, chips, popcorn, s'mores and a hotdog bar! We roasted hotdogs over the fire pit in the back yard. Bennett had so much fun doing that!


I got these cute boxes at a local party shop and put s'mores items in every box.


I made the 'three' banner myself with orange card stock, a sharpie, twine and hot glue! I also made his "Bennett" banner. It now hangs on his bedroom door and matches his bedroom theme! 


Our wild little guy!



Roasting hot dogs with the family!
When he held his hotdog over he said, "Look momma, I'm fishin'!"  



Thumbs up for present time!


1 comment:

SLIDER